Člověk v tísni hledá zájemce o pozici Finanční manažer/ka mise v Afghánistánu.
Typ pozice: placená práce, plný úvazek
Lokalita: Afghánistán, Mazar – e- Sharif and Kabul
Termín nástupu: Listopad / Prosinec 2014
People in Need is seeking the financial Manager of the Mission in Afghanistan
Location: Afghanistan, Mazar – e- Sharif and Kabul
Starting date: November/ December 2014
Contract duration: 18 months with possibility of extension
Reports to : Country Director
PIN has been active in Afghanistan active since 2001, responding to humanitarian needs were they arise, and through targeted development programmes. Today PIN activities are conducted from programme offices in Paktya, Nangarhar, Balkh, and Samangan as well as two central offices in Kabul and Mazar-e Sharif, with 14 international and 240 national staff.
PIN currently focuses on the main sectors of emergency relief, rural development and education, with support from a variety of key donors, including European member states, Czech Development Agency, and ECHO.
Financial Manager (FM) is responsible for financial stability of the mission, provides support to project managers in financial matters and is in close contact with headquarter in Prague. As part of country management team participates on setting up the systems of finance and administration and is involved in mission strategic planning.
• Financial planning of the mission, cash flow, budget preparation
• Supervision of the compliance of the processes and documentation with the local legal and administrative measures, with Donors´ regulations and PIN internal rules
• Responsibility for the financial and project reporting to the donors and HQ
• Small national team management and capacity building
• Close cooperation with logistics and programmes and country director
• Supervising the mission accountancy and cash register
• High school / University degree in Economy , advanced level of English is required
• Very good communication skills, well balanced and mature personality
• Experience with team management and capacity building of national staff
• Ability to work in difficult conditions and under pressure
• Responsible and systematic approach
• (Basic) knowledge of double-entry accounting
• Working experience with an accounting and economic software
• Cultural sensitivity, work/travel in development countries is a great advantage
• Flexible and challenging working environment with room for personal growth
• Participation in meaningful, sustainable development projects
• Starting salary defined by PIN salary scale (from 3,000 USD – 3 200 USD before taxation, depending on experience; including per diem)
• 25 days of annual leave + RnR system, with flights home paid 2x per year, and 1 regional flight
• Accommodation in PIN guest house, full coverage of work related travels in country
• Travel medical insurance, vaccination and pre departure medical check – up
• Logistical and security background of well-established organization
Interested candidates are asked to send their CV and cover letter in English to Barbora Jančová via e-mail HR@peopleinneed.cz. Closing date for application is September 30th 2014. As a subject use “Financial Manager – Afghanistan”. Kindly note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.